Dipl. Wi. Ing.
Franz L. Mörsdorf
More than 30 years of international experience in real estate - thereof 20 years as managing director & board member, main focus on fund management, portfolio management, asset management, project development and transactions in the commercial real estate sector.
Already during years of study 1984 - 1989: CAD lecturer at IBM, IHK Karlsruhe and Steinbeis Foundation.
Studies: Mathematics and Computer Science at the FU Hagen, Chemistry: Intermediate diploma at the University of Saarland Industrial Engineering and Management with focus on Computer Science/Operation Research at the TU Karlsruhe with diploma.
- G + M energy efficiency GmbH within GETEC Group - (Managing Partner)
- D.R.E.A.M. Deutsche Real Estate Asset Management GmbH, Frankfurt am Main, with focus on Big Data Center Development. - (Managing Partner)
- DekaBank - (Managing Director Deka Immobilien GmbH, Deka Immobilien Investment GmbH and WestInvest Gesellschaft für Investmentfonds mbH)
- aurelis Management GmbH: Joint Venture between WestLB and Deutsche Bahn AG - (Managing Director)
- ASSET Immobilienbeteiligungen GmbH: Joint Venture (bis 2003) between WestLB and METRO AG - (Spokesman of the Management Board)
- Horten AG - (Spokesman of the Board)
- Kaufhalle AG - (Member of the Board)
- CB Richard Ellis GmbH - (Spokesman of the Management Board)
- RODAMCO - (Portfolio Manager Germany)